We built Famo.us to help everyone in the world build amazing applications as a community. If you need help, or are looking to offer help to others in the community, we have many resources available.
For quick, synchronous responses from community all-stars, IRC is the place for you. If you have any problems at all, we recommend you join our IRC channel (#famous on Freenode) for live help. Freenode maintains this getting started guide for those new to IRC.
- To understand the core topics quickly, enroll at Famo.us University
- Guides for high-level documentation
- API Documentation rendered via JSDoc
- Reference Documentation powered by Famo.us
- Famo.us/Angular Documentation
Reporting a general bug or making a suggestion
Found a bug? Let us know at email@example.com.
Have a new idea or suggestion? We are all over it, so email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reporting bugs with a specific piece of the framework
If you have a specific issue with a piece of the framework and are comfortable engaging on GitHub, see the issues reporting section guide in the project itself.